- Students in 5th through 8th grade in 2017 school year are eligible to enter
- Students should be residents of either Clackamas or Hood River Counties
- Art should reflect what Mt Hood means to the artist, be original and created solely by the student
- Any art media (pencil, marker, print, paint, fiber, clay, wood, metal, found objects, etc.) can be used and entered
- Artwork needs to fit through a standard entry door (36” x 80”)
- Photos of entry should be submitted via online form with entrant’s name, grade, school and contact info included, and specify artwork’s medium and dimensions.
Awards generously donated by Columbia Sportswear and Blick Art Supplies
To enter: click on MY MT HOOD ART CONTEST in blue banner at top of page
Entries due via online form by April 14, 2017
Finalists original art due at the museum between 4/22 & 4/29/17.
Exhibit and awards reception at Mt Hood Museum, May 2017.